Dave Daze

Every day is a good day

Friday 29 September 1995: San Juan

Man at bar: I read a survey that 87% of women masturbate when they go to the bathroom, the other 13% sing the same song.
Woman at bar: What’s the song?
Man (triumphant): You wanker! Actually not the punchline quoted, but must be something snappier than arch ‘now we know what category you fall into!

Happy birthday Cathy!